We’re interested in your business,…..we are also interested in tech, we learn, we find out, we reach out all over the place…….
We bring knowlegde which is honed from collaborative experiences over decades for each solutions deployment.
We use high level PM approaches where required. These include basically GANT charting then Agile, Prince2, Srum, PERT, Waterfall & others
For most standard solutions we take a systems approach. It’s always:
- Engineers are involved in the sales process. They contribute to opportunities before they become sales so that solutions are appropriate for each customer
- Engineers in many cases go to customers locations to evaluate physically & technically the proposed solutions. This eliminates errors & adds value to our customers
- The Sales process for the customer is managed by the sales contact in conjunction with the operations team. This simply means a solution has implementation parameters agreed with the customer & clearly understood by operations. This will be done having allocated & procured relevant resources for the solution. This includes agreements with any 3rd party suppliers.
- Any slippage of the implementation is communicated as soon as possible including the next practical delpoyment window
- Depending on the implementation scope agreed updates are essential
- Training where agreed / appropriate is an important part of any implementation
- Handover with all relevant explanations provided is vital
- Learnings & resulting recommendations discussions for both the customer & GreenFire is encouraged
- Signoff for Invoice
Full project management functions
Wizard Earl LLC t/a Kilkea Castle Hotel & Golf
Joe’s Butchery & Food Hall